Job Title: Associate Sales Direstor, Protein Process
Job Code: 514255
- Strategic Planning: Provide input in development and implementation of strategic plans to meet organizational goals. Providing long range planning ideals and implements tactics to execute.
- Active involvement in sales forecasting activities ti support NWC goals while still meeting customer requirements.
- Customer Development: Penetrates key Protein customers by broadening the portfolio scope of products sold.
- Develop strategic initiatives to achieve and maintain competitive advantage.
- Make regular sales calls to develop and maintain relationships with strategic customers and sales team.
- Evaluate product and service marketability in terms of customers' needs.
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition.
- Align with marketing, customer service, R&D, culinary, and other to ensure the broader team is focused and informed of key customer opportunities and challenges.
- Manages administrative/operational effectiveness functions including S&OP, information request, regulatory requests, legal requests, BORs, competitive intelligence, results tracking and analysis, pipeline management and sales reports.
- Lead Protein sales team and personnel in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Ensure portfolio of products matches our customers' evolving needs and the marketing trends/insights.
- Other duties as assigned by leader.
- Minimum 10 years practical experience in food industries; 5 years of top level sales experience.
- Excellent communication and multi-project management skills;
- Strong team leader with good management skills. Develop, coach and manage 3-6 direct reports with success.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Strong orientation toward teamwork and collaborative development, "Hand-on" and works well as part of a team.
If you are interested or any referrals, please feel free to send your CV to "Vera.Kang@aerotek.com" or add WeChar: 18372504887. Thanks.