• Design, build, test and maintain data management systems, making sure they meet business requirements and user needs.
• Deliver services that are automated, reliable and secure.
• Work closely with data architects and data scientists.
• Recommend ways to improve data efficiency and reliability.
• Industrializes the delivery of data products and services into systems and business processes.
• In-Depth Knowledge of SQL and Other Database Solutions
• Understanding of tools and components of Data Architecture
• Knowledge and experience with Data Warehousing and ETL Tools
• Experience and knowledge of Analytics
• Skills: Data streaming, NoSQL, SQL, and Programming
• Tools: CDC, Kafka, and NIFI