Job Number: 514597
Company introduction: consumer electronic industry leading company
Support MQE team with below activities and task at assigned suppliers for new and existing projects
• Review quality SOP/SIP (MTD, GRR, quality plan, inspection plan)
• Review measurement fixture design and escalating issues
• Help the team to review quality report (SPC charts, FAI reports, CPK data, CYS reports, MIL, etc.) and drive improvement following established Apple guidelines.
• Review trial samples and report out dimensional and cosmetic status.
• Root cause analysis for quality issues and follow up for closure.
• Follow up control run (for new material, new design, spec. relief) and report out status.
• Process audit and escalation for non-conformances. On-site follow up with the vendor for closure
• BS/MS with 3+ Years’ experience in Manufacturing Environment
• Be familiar to advanced measurement metrology and measurement equipment
• Have training and experience for GD&T, SPC, PPAP, MSA, FMEA, Quality control plan
• Experience of working in consumer goods industry where cosmetic quality is as critical as functionality
• Experience of manufacturing process of for forging, cold heading, stamping, plating, molding.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, ability to concisely understand and communicate issues and drive for solution.
• Person with high passion and energy and able to work under pressure.