Job Title: Quality Planning Engineer
Job Code: 513238
- Interface with customer for all quality planning relevant topics.
- Scheduling, organize and coordinate activities of quality planning within internal team.
- Initial sampling according to the time and submission level agreed with customer during product development phase.
- Collection and evaluation of customer specific requirements.
- Initiation and coordination of measures to achieve the planned and/or required quality targets from customer,considering the time and cost.
- Quality assurance for intra supplier from system level according to QD83.
- Ensure compliance with the quality standards and specifications of our company and the automotive industry throughout the whole project.
- Active problem solving to meet the project launch KPIs and handover to plant quality smoothly.
- Working experience: 3~5 years working experience in automobile industry.
- Education: Bachelor of engineering (mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering or similar).
- Qualification: Quality methodology and tools (APQP,PPAP,FMEA ,VDA6.3 and other relevant Core Tools).
If you are interested or any referrals, please send reume to "Vera.Kang@aerotek.com" or add WeChat: 18372504887. Thanks.