Principal/ ADAS Product Engineer – Software Engineer
Job ID: 517770
- Analysis system product requirements and develop software requirements.
- Perform software design for an embedded system with SPICE Level Development process documentation.
- Ability to Code using C language.
- Develop specific test cases for all software requirements.
- Perform detailed specification, design and development of complex safety critical features.
- Follow a defined software process to ensure good quality and documentation as per SPICE requirements. Review plans and architecture with other software
- Provide expert assistance in integration and troubleshooting.
- Prepare and present technical communications to the customer.
- Review test plan procedures to ensure feature(s) are thoroughly tested.
- Rich experience with embedded system software.
Critical skills, abilities and characteristics necessary to perform job responsibilities.
- Speak Chinese
- Reading and writing English
- Strategic Thinker and problem solver
- Works well in team work
- AUTOSAR Configuration experience is a must.
- Experience on automotive camera or radar or ADAS features are highly preferred.
- Embedded software development experience is a must.
Ability to proficiently perform the duties of a Design Engineer, as well as:
- Study and solve engineering problems to develop products that meet requirements.
- Perform root cause analysis, complete failure reports and review with partner engineering and customer staff.
- Generate input to product / test specifications and / or software requirements documents / validation plans.
- Develop designs to meet specifications.
- Suggest and execute changes to designs based on test results.
- Develop specifications and acceptance criteria for customer deliverables.
- Provide support information for design reviews.
- Perform EV level testing and document results.
- Oversee system validation testing on site and or support in validation of customer deliverables.
- Develop detailed plans and scheduling for work to accomplish multiple tasks.
- Make customer technical presentations.
- Support customer specification review, software reviews, system level reviews
Completes other projects as assigned by supervisor or acting manager.
Internal: Project teams, engineering supervisor, product development managers and other functions as required.
Education: Bachelor Degree in Science or Engineering REQUIRED; or equivalent.
Experience: Typically, 4+ years of directly related experience in embedded software engineering or equivalent.
Well understanding of software development tools and processes. Technical knowledge needed to develop, test and manufacture electronics products. Ability to provide effective performance and developmental feedback, establish goals and resolve personnel issues. Strong oral and technical writing communication skills. Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Contact: Frank sha